Happy Monday folks!
Fourth of July is almost here and we wanted to make a reminder that we will be closed on July 4th, 5th, and 6th and will open back up on the 9th.
Hope you all had a marvelous weekend. This week's SGM topics are "Summer Plan" and "Turning Point" see you all there!
Alaska is a wonder of beauty and there are so many places to go explore that are free! Thought we would share 7 beautiful places this state has to offer and for more grand adventures check out http://www.alaska.org/destination/anchorage/parks-and-trails
1. Spencer Glacier- Chugach National Forest about 60 miles south of Anchorage.
2. Kincaid Park- Southwest tip of Anchorage at the west end of Raspberry Road.
3. Weschester Lagoon- Downtown Anchorage.
4. Tony Knowles Coastal Trail- Kincaid Park to north of 2nd Avenue in the Cook Inlet.
5. Campbell Creek Gorge- 25 minute hike from both Hillside Ski Chalet parking area to North Bivouc Trailhead or a longer 1 hour hike from Campbell Airstrip.
6. Rendezvous Peak Trail- instead of the busy Flattop, try this less crowded option.
7. Little Campbell Lake= northeastern section of Kincaid Park.
Let us know what your favorite spots in Alaska are to explore! :)